May 18, 2008

I, Sangheili

> — Vociferous @ 6:20 am

The Spartan soldier walked down the confined, iron corridors of The Pillar of Autumn, his shoulders set at an angle and his assault rifle’s prow aimed into the dark recesses. What was once a well-lit hallway which led to the barracks was now a blackened fog of smoke and ash – destruction plastered on the walls and charred human remains on the floor.

This was the residue of the Covenant. They had come this way.

Trained since the age of five to six without hesitation, the super soldier did not give into trepidation or fear. He moved forward – slowly, silently and methodically, his eyes penetrating the fuming mist as a hunter would his prey.

There was something nearby; he could sense it. Something familiar.

As he came to a part in the smoke, his eyes trained on a shadowy figure. Pushing forward ever so slightly, this figure came into full view.

At nearly three meters tall and enmeshed in crimson armor, the Elite Major was the highest-ranking military operator involved in the boarding action against the Autumn. These creatures, by their own name Sangheili, were elegant and noble beasts – the military leaders of the Covenant. The aliens walked on haunches that ended in large hooves and their stooped muscular bodies were covered in a scaly flesh offering the look and scent of a reptile. Their arms were long and came to an end with four ambidextrous and tapered fingers, capable of wrapping tightly around their deadly Covenant weaponry with deft ease. Their heads were flat, with two pairs of mandibles covering their guttural vocal passages. They had keen yet hollow eyes, resembling those of a shark’s. This comparison didn’t end there, as it was clear that they had been the result of millions of years of evolution leading them to a path of predatory superiority on their planet, Sanghelios.

This one, of course, was far different than his barbaric ancestors. His gait implied a haughty certainty, a strategically sophisticated role as the Covenant’s iron heart and fist. Apart from their leaders, the Prophets, the Elites were the leaders of the Covenant and they had proven as much, over the years of war with humanity.

This was a perfectly-crafted enemy – the very definition of a worthy opponent.

This was Sangheili.

[Proceed to Part I]

42 Comments »

1. This is why my Halo 3 avatar is an Elite 🙂

Great job Vociferous. I have been following this blog ever since the Terminals feature.

Comment by Hale 079 — May 19, 2008 @ 1:58 am

2. elites are awesome, but the way you described them just added to there badassness.

Comment by gruntkiller99 — May 19, 2008 @ 10:57 am

3. Yeh…Great and all but one thing that bugged me is John/MC was training since he was 6 not 5…

Comment by Soundwave09 — May 19, 2008 @ 11:01 am

4. What’s with the comments on the other pages. Oh well.

Anyway as you read through the precursing history of the covenant, only three ages are highlighted. Though it fits, aren’t there nine ages of the covenant?
    * Age of Abandonment
    * Age of Conflict
    * Age of Reconciliation
    * Age of Discovery
    * Age of Conversion
    * Age of Doubt
    * Age of Reclamation
    Check it: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Covenant#The_History_Of_The_Covenant

Other than that, good job and I love the article.

Comment by Diddler — May 19, 2008 @ 11:05 am

5. Soundwave, I’ve made that correction. Thanks for pointing it out.

Diddler, there are, in fact, nine separate ages. I unfortunately could not cover them all in this piece, so I did the best covering those which were highlighted in Sangheilian history – as documented in Staten’s “Contact Harvest.”

Comment by vociferous — May 19, 2008 @ 11:31 am

6. Amazing Dramaturgy.

This took a long time to read, but I am sure it was a fraction of the hours you put into consuming, digesting, and summarizing all of this for the rest of us.

Thanks for filling in what I incorrectly regarded as plot holes.

Comment by XerxdeeJ — May 19, 2008 @ 1:06 pm

7. Yeah vociferous you wrote like a novel on this.

Comment by Diddler — May 19, 2008 @ 2:04 pm

8. I have to say, this just makes me love the Elites all the more. Even back in Halo: Combat Evolved, I hoped that the UNSC would manage at least a temporary truce with the Covenant, while they dealt with the Flood – alas, it took Halo 3 for my dream to come true.

The Sangheili are noble, yes. And they are powerful, and intelligent, and honourable. But they are also “deep.” They are the only Covenant species we know so much about – nobody cares about the Grunts or Jackals or other “lesser” races, the Jiralhanae haven’t really got that much history behind them, and the Prophets are by their very nature mysterious. But the Sangheili – we know so much about them.

Comment by Kora_Morhek — May 19, 2008 @ 3:36 pm

9. Wow I applaud your perfect attepmt to descride our favorite Covenant soldiers.

And where did you find ALL of this, I know mostly from the transcripts and bboks, but wow.

Comment by Anthony Neri — May 20, 2008 @ 11:46 pm

10. wow…..just wow.
    i love and always loved the Sangheilis, mostly because their story is amazing. and to read a compilation of their stoty like this is just……wow.
    thanks for this what has been an amazing read to me

Comment by AnimeFreak — May 21, 2008 @ 2:27 pm

11. I absolutely love the backstory of the Sangheili, and having your huge and incredibly in-depth article as a wealth of reference for an upcoming project relating to these very creature, I am ever thankful.

I thought I might mention something, however:

You note in your article that it is never quite determined how they stumbled upon the location of Earth. That isn’t exactly true. It isn’t exactly false either. Allow me to explain:

We all remember I Love Bees, I assume; the Halo 2 Marketing campaign that revealed itself through short snippets of a larger audio drama.

Much later, it was later stated by both Joseph Staten and Frank O’Conner on two separate occasions that they try to embrace ILB as canonical content as much as possible.

If it is considered canon, then the following excerpts from the ILB audio drama (Week 12, Subject 1) reveals just how the Covenant discovered Earth:

Durga: Cloaked and running deep in Covenant space, we intercepted communications that implied a Covenant attack was coming–

Rani: Troy! That’s when they decided to mount a covert evac!

Durga: Yes.

Jan: But the Covies figured it out.

Durga: Yes, and then–

Rani: Oh! They built a Trojan Horse!

Durga: They hid a virus buried in a transmission I was meant to intercept. Nothing big, nothing smart. Just the smallest, effective piece of code.

Jan: What was it supposed to do?

Jersey: Gain control of the ship?

Kahmal: Find the location of Earth?

Durga: One, or the other, or both. But most of all? It wanted to find the artifact.

Then there is the other excerpt:

Jan: Jersey there was this virus.

Jersey: Yeah? Can you turn down the music?!

Jan: And what it really wanted to do was find the artifact or artifacts like it.

Jersey: Uh huh?!

Jan: And then, you know, it wanted to send a signal the virus would try any way it could, Jersey. That was its mission. To reveal the location of the artifact. It was designed to bring the Covenant to wherever it was, Jersey. Before they were too far away, but now…

Jersey: Turn down the freakin’ music, Durga, I can barely hear you!!

Durga: Enjoy it, Jersey. Take a minute. Just, bear with me.

Jersey: What are you — Durga!!

Durga: Jersey, don’t!

Jersey: Would you just turn it —

*Jersey turns off the music, revealing a loud siren*

Jersey: Oh…

Jan: …Yeah.

*Skipping some dialogue*

Jersey: Durga…

Jan: …They’re here.

If ILB is indeed canonical, then I’d say this solves that mystery. At least, in my opinion. Sorry for taking up so much space.

Comment by Dream053 — May 21, 2008 @ 5:53 pm

12. Oh, just to clarify: The “artifact” that they are discussing is located within an Earth military base called “Chawla Base”.

Comment by Dream053 — May 21, 2008 @ 5:55 pm

13. Sangheili are possibly my favorite aspect of Halo. As enemies, I respected them, and later as Allies, I proudly fought beside them. I was dissapointed how little you saw of them in the Halo 3 campaign though. I love the councilors from Halo 2, especially when they were equipped with energy swords. Wonderfully put Vociferous!

Comment by Khyberius — May 22, 2008 @ 5:17 pm

14. vociferous you are awesome ive always thought the Sangheilis were noble to tell the truth,but thier story is amazing.i knew only a small part about the elites before.now i know practically everything about them. and also i have never liked the brutes.yes i know that that’s kind of random

Comment by prototype7007 — May 22, 2008 @ 6:03 pm

15. Like, how old is John? 42?

Comment by Swes`Achumes — May 22, 2008 @ 6:58 pm

16. i never could really get into reading unless i was forced to by my teachers at school. My freind recomended “The Fall Of Reach” to me and i finished it in 2 days. I absolutly love the fiction involved in Halo and this piece here is the perfect example of fiction i love. great work man

Comment by daniel korman — May 22, 2008 @ 7:01 pm

17. I have always like the elites and this is awesome

Comment by rundownrat — May 22, 2008 @ 7:07 pm

18. I have always like the elites and this is awesome, i do pray there is more to their story!!!

Comment by rundownrat — May 22, 2008 @ 7:08 pm

19. Y’know, this is awsomely done, but i have to wonder.

Hooves? This can’t be possible, when in the first Halo, when an elite is merely walking, the sound is rather… squishy.

Halo 2, angle and shape of the boot changes a bit more.

Halo 3, The bottoms of the boots are not flat, which would be required for hoove-feet. Note also, that Hooves don’t split. not normally, and not in any curved way, which is the Elite’s foot structure.

I’m pretty sure elite’s don’t have hooves. Other than that?

EPIC ELITE.

Comment by JJ — May 22, 2008 @ 9:37 pm

20. Dream 053 thanx for that, I was getting ready to point out the error of the Covenant knowing Humanities homeworld. They only came to Earth for the Artifact, if there was 1 thing that the cutscenes made clear in Halo2 was that they didn’t know humanity would be on Earth.
    Beat me to the punch.

Comment by Fimalo — May 23, 2008 @ 1:37 am

21. I have also liked the elites sence halo 1 and am very glad that they fight along side the humans and at the end of halo 2 I really liked the councilers with swords,they were cool. And forum on bungie to get us elite lovers honor guard. Just vote yes and maybe soon….

Comment by harbor 402 — May 23, 2008 @ 5:11 am

22. Dude, bungie should hire your ass so hard. Or at least give you a peek at the bible. Or even gasp recon!

Comment by Factor — May 23, 2008 @ 6:49 am

23. I love Elites (not in a mm mmm mmm m kind of way)but i dont understand why the elites were shamed except th arbitar because in a halo 2 cut scene the spec ops commander was finishing talking with the elites and they say the elites rebeled even though he is an elite and wouldent he know already

Comment by deathless — May 24, 2008 @ 11:47 am

24. I like what you guys are doing here. Awesome work, can’t wait to see what else you can decipher. I agree, the Sangheili are awesome. Kind of an adaption from multiple scfi movies from the mid and late 90’s but well thought out character anatomy and back story. Now, what outcomes came from the occurences they had with the forerunners. Were they given an artifact(s) to maintain or were they just inhabitants of galaxies that the forerunners themselfs once occupied? Hence all the artifacts found with the Luminary on nearby planets planets… I assume there’s something more indepth to it then I am seeing. The forerunners themself seem complex because of the mystery that surrounds them but yet they seem a simple race following the same principles of life that every lifeform in the universe endeavors…. survival.

Comment by DirectorGunner — May 26, 2008 @ 1:06 am

25. i just thought about something dont elites look vaugly like the alien from AVP

Comment by deathless — May 30, 2008 @ 6:38 am

26. Your insights are extraordinary. You’ve opened up a whole new depth to an increasingly rich universe.

Comment by felix113 — May 30, 2008 @ 8:00 pm

27. Fantastic read, thank you for this amazing piece… the Imperial Admiral would be proud 🙂

Comment by Falcon Zero — June 4, 2008 @ 9:15 pm

28. I’m impressed, too bad there’s not much about Elite history anywhere in the Halo universe. I’m talking about in-depth history of the Elitse, their first strike against the prophets so on, so forth.

Comment by Spartan-039 — June 10, 2008 @ 4:06 pm

29. i think the reason for the different climats on the rings like the new covenant the forerunners might have been differnt spiecies of alien with there own unique climats or they were just trying to play god becouse with building the flood we know they were playing with genetics

Comment by kk4tx — June 11, 2008 @ 11:24 am

30. I believe that this was a really good runthrough of the story–really good job!!

The Arbitor may have believed that the Master Chief was still alive–as mentioned in your story, I believe–because he was a Spartan, which was supposed to be superior to all other humans. This is why the Arbiter probably thought he survived, which it turns out he did. Still, if Bungie makes a Halo 4, how can they integrate the name “Halo” into the name, regardless of where it is, since all of the ringworlds were destroyed?

Comment by Mark — July 8, 2008 @ 11:01 pm

31. Also, in response to #29, the rings could have different climates because they needed to sustain many types of life. I say this, because flood research facilities are located on the rings, so this could lead one to the conclusion that the forerunners breathed oxygen, such as humans do, and the flood, too. Also, in Halo: CE, near the start of the “Assault on the Control Room” level, Cortana mentions that the Forerunners could have wanted the installation to have inclement weather, meaning the snow, or it could have been an error in programming.

I also doubt the Forerunners would try to play God, because they only wanted to study and contain the flood by any means necessary, even sacrificing themselves for it. Their work with genetics was probably to try to expose a weakness in the flood, or give future species access to their technological advances.

Comment by Mark — July 8, 2008 @ 11:07 pm

32. Hi,

Great article and i think you have opened up an interesting extenion into the halo universe. I hope bungie do give us some kind of content (vidoe game or not) that carries on the rest of the Sanghelli story.

I am still amazed by the stroy of the forunners and how humans are were the true airs – and the sanghelli secretly belived it.

Halo plot rocks

Dave

Comment by David — August 14, 2008 @ 10:11 am

33. yo man that great love how detail is put into all of this stuff but if such detail and all imagintion why dont u try make story going on after that but trying to keep close to what could or might happen just putting it out there if it offends u in any thats alright

Comment by Bryan — August 16, 2008 @ 9:24 am

34. I think in halo 2 on the level the oricle i think its funny how Rtas Vudamee say to the heritic leader “come out so we can kill you”

Comment by deathless — August 19, 2008 @ 7:54 pm

35. Commando FTW!!! it would be sweet if for the elite instead of getting katana for 1000gp you get arbiter armour or something… anyway good work and thanks for clearing up my patchy knowledge of elite history 😀

Comment by el davo rox — August 24, 2008 @ 2:19 am

36. Wow, you obviously love Halo as much as I do. This has been an excellent read!

Comment by Dragonclaws — September 28, 2008 @ 2:21 pm

37. Um, Master Chief did make it. Don’t you wait until AFTER the credits? Master Chief and Cortana SURVIVE. They are in a separate region of space. MC goes back into cryosleep. The Legendary ending shows them heading toward a planet.

Comment by xxW4R EAGL3xx — November 15, 2008 @ 11:00 pm

38. This is beyond amazing. how you got all this information: i don’t know.
    The Sangheili have always benn cool, but now they are… wow.
    I like how you mentioned later that Halo isn’t just a shooting game. It has real meaning. and now we understand what all started this whole war.
    I still have questions about Halo, so would you mind making more blogs about it? kinda like the flood, prophets, master cheif’s past, and all that? thanks.
    And i think i speak for everyone when i say,
    “Dude, this is awsome and THANK YOU for all the time you put into this!”

Comment by Jared — November 29, 2008 @ 9:30 pm

39. The Elites are awesome, they’re the only part of the Covenant I like. My favourite line from Halo 3 is the one when they’re ships exit the Ark’s portal;

Brute ships, staggered line. Shipmaster, they outnumber us 3-to-1!

Then it is an even fight, all cruisers fire at will, burn their mongrel hides!

Comment by SuperSkyline89 — April 16, 2009 @ 11:11 am

40. Any chance of seeing I, Jiralhanae?

Comment by Tom-Tom — May 3, 2009 @ 1:52 pm

41. These are funny lines I’ve heard from elites

now that is a deed to remember

did I get you this for Christmas

I shall name my next child after you

is there something in my teeth

It will rain blood today

show us your medals reclaimer

(waves) hello

those were only a few I’ll see if I can remember any more

good write up

Comment by Rtas monkatarae — September 16, 2009 @ 3:16 am

42. There’s a bit that’s wrong. A major Elite was NOT the highest ranking member of the Sangheili race on board the Pillar of Autumn. If you read Halo: The Flood, you can see that there was actually a Special Operations Elite named Zuka ‘Zamamee on board. Special Operation Elites are considered almost as highly ranked as Ultra Elites, so they are defintely a LOT more highly ranked than Major Elites.

Comment by halo 0 1 — November 2, 2009 @ 10:49 am

RSS feed for comments on this post.

download autodesk navisworks manage 2009 download activestate komodo ide 4.4 aglare dvd ripper platinum 6 partition magic 8 quarkxpress 6.0 download microsoft office enterprise 2003 runtime revolution enterprise 2.9 download ashampoo cover studio download acala divx to ipod microsoft mappoint 2006 europe download altova stylevision enterprise 2009 corel dvd copy 6 plus download adobe photoshop cs4 extended download ad aware 2009 download adobe creative suite cs3 download altova umodel 2008 powerarchiver 2009 download autodesk 3d studio max 2008 download altova stylevision 2005 propellerhead reason 4 download acala dvdcopy download xilisoft cd ripper download acdsee photo editor 2008 download ashampoo winoptimizer 5 download download pantaray q-setup pro 9 microsoft encarta 2008 download 4 media dvd to ipod converter microsoft sharepoint designer 2007 download transmagic expert microsoft frontpage 2002 adobe flex 2 download adobe acrobat 9 pro extended adobe creative suite 3 design premium download 3d home architect design suite deluxe 8 download efreesky magictweak 4.11 download adobe presenter 6 autodesk navisworks review 2009 download acdsee pro 2 adobe photoshop 10 ad aware download microsoft encarta 2007 download acala dvd ipod ripper download cakewalk sonar 5 download download microsoft visual studio 2008 professional boris fx 8 download download adobe photoshop 12 acala dvd audio ripper ashampoo office 2008 download native instruments traktor dj studio 3.4 corel painter x download onenote 2007 download smartftp 2.5 symantec winfax pro 10.02 fix-it utilities professional 9 download smith micro poser 7 canvas 11 with gis+ download paragon partition manager 8.5 enterprise server download codegear delphi for php 1.0 adobe creative suite 4 web premium download altova mapforce enterprise 2009 download autodesk autocad architecture 2009 download download canvas 10 autodesk autocad civil 3d land desktop companion 2009 aurora media workshop download download cakewalk sonar 4 adobe presenter 7 download novosoft handy backup 6.1 pro boris blue 2.0.1 download microsoft encarta premium 2008 corel painter x mac download corel photoimpact x3 daz bryce 6.1 mac microsoft office visio professional 2003 autodesk autocad revit structure suite 2009 adobe contribute cs4 download autodesk inventor professional 2009 download adobe photoshop 7.0 download crystalidea uninstall tool 2.5 imsi turbofloorplan landscape and deck 12 microsoft autoroute 2007 europe download futuremark 3dmark vantage professional download download zonealarm internet security suite 8 adobe photoshop cs4 extended mac autodesk 3d studio max design 2009 download ashampoo photo optimizer 2 download download acala dvd to pocket pc nuance omnipage professional 16 download corel draw 11 download adobe illustrator cs4 futuremark 3dmark 05 pro efreesky magic utilities 2008 download parallels desktop 4.0 for mac microsoft encarta premium 2007 download download steinberg nuendo 3 adobe incopy cs4 download paragon hard disk manager 2008 professional download download fl studio 8 xxl altova databasespy 2009 download adobe photoshop 8 download nero 9 download acdsee download corel video studio pro x2 download adobe after effects adobe contribute cs3 download download vmware workstation 5 mylogomaker professional 2 microsoft streets and trips 2005 download smartsound sonicfire pro 5 scoring download download adobe captivate 2 autodesk toxik 2008 download acala dvd ripper professional 5 adobe premiere pro cs3 download vmware workstation 6.5 ace download conceptdraw office 8 acronis true image 8.0 download abbyy finereader download download steinberg nuendo 3.0 norton partitionmagic 2008 guitar pro 4 acronis true image 10 download adobe illustrator cs i.r.i.s. readiris pro 11 mac download download modelright professional 3.0 neobyte titan backup microsoft streets and trips 2006 download adobe flash cs4 professional mac download ashampoo uninstaller 3 deskshare videoeditmagic 4.3 pixologic zbrush 3 mac download sony cd architect 5.2 download boris graffiti 5.2 pc washer 2 mcafee total protection 2007 ashampoo magical snap 2 download adobe photoshop cs3 download microsoft works 2000 download download altova xmlspy 2009 download microsoft office 2003 professional acala dvd zune ripper download download ad-aware 2008 propellerhead reason 5 download corel draw graphics suite x4 autodesk toxik 2009 imsi turbofloorplan home and landscape pro 12 microsoft mappoint 2004 download corel draw 12 futuremark pcmark vantage advanced download download web page maker 3 adobe fireworks cs4 download microsoft windows vista business (64bit) microsoft autoroute 2008 microsoft office project professinal 2003 autodesk combustion 2008 download adobe creative suite 4 master collection adobe contribute 3 download adobe after effects 7.0 dvd ripper standard 5 autodesk autocad 2005 download roxio copy & convert 3 adobe director 11 download microsoft windows vista ultimate (32bit) download corel painter 10 autodesk combustion 4 download autodesk mapguide studio 2009 download altova diffdog 2009 originlab originpro 8 download futuremark 3dmark '05 pro mathworks matlab r2008a download download activestate komodo ide 5 chemtable reg organizer 4.21 download adobe illustrator cs3 abbyy finereader 9.0 professional quarkxpress 8 mac download corel painter 9 download microsoft works 7 microsoft works 8 download smartftp 2.0 download acdsee 10 photo manager download adobe after effects cs3 professional microsoft money 2005 lavasoft ad-aware 2008 pro download download microsoft streets and trips 2008 download mcafee total protection 2008 download kingsoft office 2009 download norton partitionmagic 8.05 i.r.i.s. readiris pro 11 vmware workstation 7 download download iexpert registry clean expert 4.58 pctools spyware doctor 5.5 adobe flash cs3 professional microsoft autoroute 2006 microsoft office onenote 2003 download 4media dvd to mp4 converter 5 microsoft mappoint 2006 adobe flex builder daz bryce 6.1 download microsoft works 9 acala dvd creator 3 intuit turbotax deluxe download intuit turbotax premier 2008 download download zonealarm pro 8 adobe photoshop 6 download microsoft money 2008 download download adobe director mx adobe incopy cs download download cyberlink powerproducer 5 ultra download microsoft frontpage 2000 cyberlink powercinema 5 adobe soundbooth cs4 download roxio creator 2009 ultimate download adobe indesign cs3 autodesk autocad 2008 adobe creative suite 4 design premium download autodesk autocad mechanical 2009 download hd tune professional quarkxpress 7.3 mac download cakewalk sonar 6 download microsoft expresion web 2 nero 6 download xilisoft video converter ultimate 5.1 download download boris final effect complete multilangual 5.0 autodesk autocad revit architecture 2009 download download symantec winfax pro 10.03 ashampoo winoptimizer 4 download adobe premiere elements download cyberlink powerdvd 8 ultra thegrideon access password professional 2.0 download microsoft autoroute 2005 adobe incopy cs2 faronics deep freeze enterprise 6 adobe presenter for mac download download adobe illustrator cs2 download adobe illustrator 10 altova xmlspy 2008 download download futuremark 3dmark 03 pro download tamosoft commview 6 full steinberg nuendo 4 download autodesk autocad map 3d 2009 download pixarra twistedbrush pro studio 15 download download smartsoft smartftp home 3.0 download ashampoo clipfisher download corel painter 8 adobe flash cs4 professional openpim download systemssuite professional 8 adobe dreamweaver 8 download futuremark 3dmark '06 advanced adobe creative suite 3 web premium quarkxpress 5.0 download download elcomsoft advanced archive password recovery 4 professional download imsi turbocad pro 15 download nuance paperport professional 11.1 cyberlink powerdirector 7 ultra download 4media dvd to ps3 converter 5 microsoft windows vista business (32bit) native instruments traktor dj studio 3.4 mac download corel video studio 11 download download native instruments reaktor 5 ashampoo firewall pro download xilisoft 1click dv to dvd apple final cut express 4 mac download steinberg nuendo 3.2 download download autodesk autocad revit mep suite 2009 futuremark 3dmark '03 pro download acd see intuit quicken rental property manager 2.0 daz carrara 6 pro mac autodesk combustion 5 download vmware workstation 6.5 download symantec winfax pro 10.0 download boris fx 9.2 download nero 7 download adobe premiere pro cs4 installshield x express edition download ashampoo core tuner download download corel photoimpact 12 download dzsoft perl editor 5.8.3 download kingsoft office 2007 adobe dreamweaver cs4 mac download intuit turbotax 2005 microsoft money 2004 download ashampoo movie shrink and burn 3 adobe after effects cs4 mac download adobe photoshop cs3 extended download adobe illustrator cs4 mac download download xilisoft dvd ripper platinum 5 adobe flex 3 adobe dreamweaver cs4 download autodesk navisworks simulate 2009 download e-gadgets delete duplicate files download codegear rad studio 2007 architect cyberlink power2go 6 download uniblue speedupmypc 2009 download uniblue registrybooster 2009 download nero 8 ultra edition download autodesk 3ds max onenote 2003 download norton partitionmagic 8.0 guitar pro 5 mac download microsoft office project professional 2007 autodesk autosketch 8 sony vegas pro 8 download download adobe premiere pro cs4 mac download intuit turbotax 2004 download daz bryce 5.5 corel dvd moviefactory 6 plus download lavalys everest ultimate 4.5 adobe photoshop 9 download propellerhead reason 4 mac xilisoft audio converter 2.1 symantec winfax pro 10.4 download microsoft streets and trips 2007 adobe director 10 download paragon drive backup professional 8.5 adobe fireworks cs3 download cakewalk sonar 7 producer edition download zonealarm antivirus 8 nero express download acronis disk director suite 10 download nero burning rom corel draw 10 download nuance pdf converter professional 5 download download algolab photo vector 1.98 native instruments reaktor 5 mac xilisoft dvd ripper ultimate 5 microsoft encarta premium 2006 download adobe indesign cs4 mac download acala divx dvd player assist download adobe creative suite 4 master collection mac download adobe captivate 3 download download quarkxpress 6.5 ashampoo magical defrag 2 download download sony acid pro 6 download microsoft office 2007 altova semanticworks 2009 download quarkxpress 8 corel draw x3 download mcafee security innovative solutions advanced uninstaller pro 9.5 download autodesk autocad electrical 2009 download adobe flex builder professional 3 download cyberlink dvd suite 5 pro download paragon partition manager 9 professional vmware workstation 5.5 download xilisoft video to audio converter 5.1 autodesk autocad 2009 autodesk inventor 10 microsoft encarta premium 2009 autodesk autocad 2006 microsoft works 8.5 adobe after effects cs4 cakewalk sonar 3 download ashampoo photo commander 6 download ashampoo burning studio 7 corel draw 9 download download microsoft mappoint 2005 corel dvd 9 download ca erwin process modeller mcafee antivirus download adobe indesign cs4 download tuneup utilities 2008 autodesk autosketch 9 download microsoft office 2000 download partition magic 8.05 download download adobe contribute 4 autodesk autocad raster design 2009 ashampoo burning studio 8 download adobe after effects 6.5 download dvd ripper platinum 5 download adobe fireworks 8 download altova schemaagent 2009 codegear rad studio 2009 architect zonealarm internet security suite 2009 download download novosoft handy backup 6.1 server microsoft office 2008 mac download intuit quicken rental property manager 2009 download download corel video studio 12 altova diffdog 2008 autodesk inventor 2008 quarkxpress 7.3 passport download burnaware professional download sound forge audio studio 9 download autodesk 3d studio max 2009 download guitar pro 6 microsoft money 2007 deluxe download grahl pdf annotator 2 download microsoft digital image suite 2006 download ms sharepoint download smartftp 3.0 altova umodel enterprise 2009 download download tamosoft commview for wifi 6 full graphisoft archicad 12 download powerdesk pro 7 download microsoft money 2006 adobe dreamweaver cs3 download acronis disk director suite 9.0 download abby fine reader download download microsoft streets and trips 2009 avid media composer 2.8 microsoft frontpage 2003 download microsoft windows vista ultimate (64bit) download download corel painter ix autodesk autocad 2004 download download mcafee total protection 2009 download wincare memory booster gold microsoft encarta 2005 acronis true image 11 home xilisoft iso burner partition magic 7 download download partition commander server edition 10 steinberg nuendo 2 download download microangelo toolset 6 4media dvd to ipod converter 5 download download microsoft money 2007 home & business quarkxpress 7 download corel draw 11 mac adobe creative suite 3 master collection dtsearch desktop 7 microsoft money plus microsoft mappoint 2009 north america download adobe premiere 6.5 download autodesk inventor 11 sony sound forge 9 download download acala avi divx mpeg xvid vob to psp altova stylevision 2008 download download pinnacle studio 12 ultimate microsoft mappoint 2008 download download guitar pro 5 download autodesk autocad 2007 futuremark 3d download adobe creative suite cs2 propellerhead reason 3.0 download acala video mp3 ripper download microsoft office enterprise 2007 download download windows xp professional sp3 futuremark 3dmark 06 advanced download ashampoo powerup 3 microsoft office visio professional 2007 xilisoft audio maker 3